Wildside Press
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Complete Weird Works of Robert E. Howard, Vol 4: Wings in the Night

2 posters

Go down

The Complete Weird Works of Robert E. Howard, Vol 4:  Wings in the Night Empty The Complete Weird Works of Robert E. Howard, Vol 4: Wings in the Night

Post by Jeremiah T. Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:24 am

Not exactly a typo, just an omission in formatting: the epub edition of this volume lacks a table of contents. The other nine seem fine in this respect.

Thanks, Mr. Betancourt, for making these available. I've not read a lot of REH---just enough to make me really excited about digging into this set!
Jeremiah T.
Jeremiah T.

Back to top Go down

The Complete Weird Works of Robert E. Howard, Vol 4:  Wings in the Night Empty Re: The Complete Weird Works of Robert E. Howard, Vol 4: Wings in the Night

Post by John Betancourt Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:10 pm

Fixed! My fault. I had selected "none" for table of contents instead of the correct setting.

If you downloaded it from wildsidepress.com, please lot into your account and download it again. If you purchased it at another online store, the revised file will be available sometime tomorrow...

-- John
John Betancourt
John Betancourt
Admin

http://wildsidepress.com

Back to top Go down

The Complete Weird Works of Robert E. Howard, Vol 4:  Wings in the Night Empty Re: The Complete Weird Works of Robert E. Howard, Vol 4: Wings in the Night

Post by Jeremiah T. Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:26 pm

Got it! Thanks very much! I'll keep my peepers peeled for errata, but doesn't look there's going to be a whole lot. Very nicely formatted---and a great way to read REH.
Jeremiah T.
Jeremiah T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down