Wildside Press
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Francis Stevens & A. Merritt

2 posters

Go down

Francis Stevens & A. Merritt Empty Francis Stevens & A. Merritt

Post by Jeremiah T. Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:25 am

Francis Stevens and A. Merritt are two important early twentieth-century fantasists whose works would make great Megapacks.  Both were not only influential on later writers, but also entertaining in their own right---and their oeuvres are not terribly large, making assembling complete works collections pretty simple.  The task is somewhat complicated---especially in the case of Merritt---by a number of variant texts, but still shouldn't be too hard.  

Another suggestion for another sort of pack:  have you ever thought of offering your neat, 10-volume Complete Weird Works of Robert E. Howard as an ebook set?  I bet that would sell very well.  I'd certainly buy it---along with some more of your great Megapacks!
Jeremiah T.
Jeremiah T.

Back to top Go down

Francis Stevens & A. Merritt Empty Re: Francis Stevens & A. Merritt

Post by Jeremiah T. Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:11 am

Much to my embarrassment, I've discovered that there's already an A. Merritt Megapack; however, I can't find it for sale at Wildside.com or feedbooks.com.
Jeremiah T.
Jeremiah T.

Back to top Go down

Post by John Betancourt Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:35 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. We've already done an A. Merritt Megapack -- but it's not for sale in the U.S. because of rights issues. (It's available everywhere else, though!)

Francis Stevens -- working on it!

We have a bundle of the 10-volume Weird Works of REH available. We can't price it like the MEGAPACKs because of our contract with the editor.

-- John
John Betancourt
John Betancourt
Admin

http://wildsidepress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum