Wildside Press
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatever happened to Edgar Pangborn Megapack?

2 posters

Go down

Whatever happened to Edgar Pangborn Megapack? Empty Whatever happened to Edgar Pangborn Megapack?

Post by karlpov Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:18 pm

I see an Edgar Pangborn Megapack listed in one of the Golden Age of Science Fiction Megapacks. Is this forthcoming or no longer available? I'd sure like to see Davy and A Mirror for Observers and other Pangborn material more available. (I'm always confused whether a collection announced as The New Atlantean Nights was ever actually published.)
karlpov
karlpov

Back to top Go down

Whatever happened to Edgar Pangborn Megapack? Empty Re: Whatever happened to Edgar Pangborn Megapack?

Post by John Betancourt Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:13 am

The Edgar Pangborn volume has been out for a while. It contains:

WEST OF THE SUN
THE GOOD NEIGHBORS
ANGEL'S EGG
THE MUSIC MASTER OF BABYLON
THE TRIAL OF CALLISTA BLAKE
WILDERNESS OF SPRING

-- John
John Betancourt
John Betancourt
Admin

http://wildsidepress.com

Back to top Go down

Whatever happened to Edgar Pangborn Megapack? Empty Re: Whatever happened to Edgar Pangborn Megapack?

Post by karlpov Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:39 am

Happy to see this but disappointed that Pangborn's better-known works such as the ones I mentioned (Davy, A Mirror for Observers) are not electronically available, indeed are out of deadtree print. Ebooks of these titles are available from SF Gateway but these editions are not available to U.S. customers. I need some way of convincing amazon.co.uk that I'm a limey....
karlpov
karlpov

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down